Delivery During Lockdown Level 3
- Deliveries will commence from Tuesday 28th April.
- Our free delivery promotion does not apply to RD addresses. Rural delivery fees will be calculated to the nearest depot to the chosen address. Please feel free to get in touch email@example.com if you need any assistance with this.
Once Me & My Trend has confirmed acceptance of your order, Me & My Trend will endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as possible. For any delays Me & My Trend will try to contact you and advise of the expected dispatch date.
Me & My Trend reserves the right to dispatch your order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle you to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered.
Any quotations of delivery times by the Me & My Trend are made in good faith but are estimates and Me & My Trend shall not be bound by such quotation and will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
- Items will be delivered to the Shipping Address specified on the checkout page when placing your order on the Me & My Trend online store
- We cannot deliver items to PO Box addresses. Should you specify a PO Box for delivery, a member of the Me & My Trend team will contact you before your order can be processed
- We will do our very best to meet special delivery instructions or requirements (eg. preferred delivery time), however we cannot guarantee such request
Pick Up From Our Warehouse
Me & My Trend, 2/75 Apollo Drive, Rosedale, Albany, Auckland.
Customers who wish to cancel an order must contact a member of our Me & My Trend team as soon as possible. We will make our best effort to cancel orders, however, due to different processing times and methods, certain cancellations may not be possible. Items that are unable to be cancelled prior to shipment are subject to our Return conditions, as listed below.
Shipping Furniture and Items Over 30kg Within New Zealand
To make the shipping as secure as possible, our deliveries are made straight to your doorstep, and require a signature upon delivery to acknowledge that the items have been received in good order. Due to liability issues, it is the customer’s responsibility to bring the purchased item(s) into their home. As such, we recommend you have someone available to help you unload, unpack and install your item(s).
However, we can organise a placement delivery (inside delivery) on most items in New Zealand, should you require it. Please contact our Me & My Trend team for more information about this service.
Furniture Delivery Times within New Zealand*
- Auckland: 1-2 Days
- North Island: 2-5 days
- South Island: 5-7 Days
- Rural Deliveries: allow 7-10 days
Issues and Problems
Upon arrival of your order(s), please note any damage to the boxes as well as any damage to the items themselves. Photographs are helpful to assist your claim.
Where you believe that there is a shortage in the quantity of products delivered, please notify our Me & My Trend team within 24 hours of delivery and allow Me & My Trend reasonable opportunity to investigate the claim.
Me & My Trend adequately packs all goods leaving it's premises. Customers are responsible for notifying Me & My Trend within 24 hours by phone or email of any item(s) damaged or otherwise not intact. Me & My trend cannot be held responsible for damaged deliveries that are not reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier, you must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier's note has been received.
- Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier's note must be endorsed accordingly.
- Within 24 hours of receipt of consignment, you must ensure that all goods received are in good order and condition.
No damage claims will be considered after 24 hours of receipt of goods.
Unsuccessful Deliveries - Furniture and Homeware Items (over 30kg)
If a delivery was unable to be made for furniture or homeware items over 30kg because no one was home, please contact our Me & My Trend team so we can organise re-delivery.
Me & My Trend reserve the right to charge you for any additional shipping costs incurred (e.g. storage re-delivery) or to cancel the sale contract. Should the sale be cancelled, we will fully refund you the amount of your purchase, minus shipping and/or storage costs.